Friday, January 31, 2003

Today's Chinese New Year's Eve.

I reached school early to get ready for the concert later. When it was time, Peiyu and I went out onto the stage to do an introduction to the concert. To the audience's surprise (perhaps), instead of the usual English language I host the show in, I had Chinese words coming out of my mouth. It's definitely a change, and it fits the school's mission of culturing "effectively bilingual" students.

The show went okay. After that I went back to my primary school (Keming Primary School). Met some of my ex-classmates and teachers at the school. So much have changed...

Went home at 12 plus. The others went somewhere to have lunch together. Rained whole day. Cooling. My mum said that rain meant that money was gonna come rolling in. Hopefully that's true. 'Cause we definitely need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home