Wednesday, March 12, 2003

This afternoon was the launch of a little something called VOICES. It stands for Voicing Of Issues Concerning Every Student. VOICES allows students to voice out their views, either by print or oral means, regarding anything from school to the country to international issues. I was the English emcee for this afternoon's launch.

Together with the launch was the first verbal forum. The topic was "Total Defence - Are We Ready?". In the end, the teachers present did most of the talking instead of the students. Perhaps it would be better if they would stick to writing articles and posting them on the noticeboard.

And I was 30 minutes late for ELDDS because of this. I was spared when I told Miss Ong that it was supposed to end 15 minutes before ELDDS starts. I think Miss Wassan might have apologised to Miss Ong regarding the matter.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home