Friday, September 12, 2003

Before the 1st meeting of the 11th Student Council EXCO, Kegan and I had a meeting with Miss Ang to practise our oral examination. We (actually, to be specific, I, since the EXCO meeting started at 8.30 am and Kegan came late) did the passage reading and the picture description. I thought I would have done badly for the picture description, because I really couldn't think of anything else to say. Kegan's turn will come after the EXCO meeting.

The EXCO and Bernice (the 10th EXCO's President) gathered in Canteen 2, where we first presented our respective action plans for the Council. During the meeting, it started to rain very heavily. Nevertheless, we continued, with Kegan, the new President, giving a very inspirational speech.

The teachers, namely Mrs. Lim LS, Miss Wassan and Miss Ang, came at around 9.20 am. We decided to move into the Conference Room to continue our meeting. For the following two and a half hours we froze in the Conference Room while listening to the teachers briefing us about our job scopes (or Job Specs). Didn't sound easy to me...

We dismissed at 12.10 pm. Some of the EXCO members were going to Seoul Garden for lunch. I wasn't, so I headed home, after Miss Ang told me there were enough people in the car (I think they went in Miss Ang's car) to assess Kegan's oral practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home