Wednesday, September 10, 2003

First piece of news I heard when I reached school in the morning: I'm in the 11th Student Council EXCO as Head of Discipline (Lower Secondary). Keeping that piece of news in mind, I continued with the day's activities.

In the morning, I went on an NE (National Education) Journey with my class and 2 other classes (3/3 and 3/7) to the NEWater Visitor Centre at Bedok. Well...I can't really describe my feelings at the Visitor Centre in words, so I won't talk much here. You will have to go there to experience it yourself. We received a bottle of NEWater each as a gift.

Then, for the afternoon, our class had a badminton outing at Clementi CC, the place where we had our first badminton outing. Compared to the last outing, this one was dominated by the males of the class. What was originally scheduled to end at 5 pm ended at 6 pm instead with 4 people left, including me. My muscles are all sore at the end of the day.

Which means, I'll need an early night. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home