Monday, September 29, 2003

Left class at 1 pm to prepare for the fire safety skit competition preliminary round today. We rehersed a few more times in costume, put on our makeup and made our way on a minibus to Compassvale Secondary School in Sengkang, the venue of the round.

We were ushered to a holding room upon arrival. When it was time for our turn, we moved to the library, where we performed to 3 judges who seemed to have a very leisurely time. They had food on their tables, and they were chatting all along.

We left after some time. I bought nail polish remover to remove all those red nail polish my friends painted on my hands and legs. We got to take the Sengkang LRT (although only for one stop, from Compassvale to Sengkang), then the NEL (from Sengkang to Dhoby Gauht for some and Outram Park for me and the rest), and finally the MRT towards Boon Lay. I followed Ms Junaidah as I had to help her carry the CD player. We took a taxi to Bukit Batok, where she dropped me off outside the Bukit Batok East Community Club. I walked home from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home