Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Quite a number of my friends visited me at my house today. The first group who visited me actually did that yesterday evening (Juliet, Yan Chen and Kegan). The first group today were made up of 2 classmates (Zhi Yuan and Delia) and 4 ex-classmates from 2/4 '02. The second group to come was my ELDDS teacher-in-charge Ms Ong and Wilson, a Sec 1 ELDDS member. Ms Ong brought fruits and a card from ELDDS. The third group to come were all classmates: Brenda, Michelle, Chii Yeh and Clarence. They brought me a hippopotamus soft toy (cute) and chocolate (yum), which I shared with them. We were trying to find some topic to talk about, but we ended up studying Chinese. The last person to come was Eileen, another ELDDS member, who promised Ms Ong she'll visit me. She brought me a bun from a store with "Cinnamon" in the name and a card. To all who visited me: Thanks for the concern.

Life of a patient. Not recommended for all who are well. In other words: be safe.

Anyway, I watched the Japanese version of The Ring tonight. I finally understood the ending of the movie (I wasn't able to when I watched the US version). Not gonna reveal the ending here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home