Friday, November 07, 2003

Today is the day. The O Level Chinese Exam.

I arrived in school at 7am. At around 7.30am we made our way to our respective examination rooms. Mine was Room 4-3, which was occupied by 29 other 3/1 students. Our first paper for the day, Paper 1 (Compositions) started at 8am. It wasn't too difficult for me, just standard. And oh, may I comment that our invigilator was young and beautiful.

Once the paper was over it was a four and a half hour wait to the next paper. Some of us went out to eat, while some stayed to study for Paper 2. I had lunch with Xianglong and Fang You at around 11am. When I was returning to the examination room, I saw Mdm Yip, who wanted me to go to Nan Hua Primary School tomorrow with some Secondary 1s to help promote our school. I agreed half-heartedly, then went to borrow the blazer with my juniors.

Paper 2 began at 2.30pm. It wasn't too difficult either, and the invigilator was as beautiful as before (she was the same one as the one we had for Paper 1). Even Quan Ming and XL found her attractive...However, there were quite a number of candidates in the level who didn't read the instructions for one section correctly and wrote the numbers instead of the corresponding words. If the markers are strict, the candidates would have lost 10 marks straight.

After that Jane and I met Mdm Yong regarding the planning of the Sec 1 Registration Exercise. By the time we were done the first part of the Councillor Day Camp today was over. The whole EXCO was staying overnight tonight for planning, except me, who will be going home to rest (supposedly). While packing the things for the others to stay overnight, Mrs Lim told me not to go for tomorrow's promotion thing and called Mdm Yip to inform her. With my wound and bandage, there might be some problems.

Took the bus with the other EXCO members to Clementi Central, then left them to have dinner while I headed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home