Wednesday, December 03, 2003

3o1o3 Class Chalet (Day 3)

We returned to the House after midnight. Wee Cheng, who had arrived at night again after his NCC day camp, was BBQing more chicken wings. The girls told me Wee Cheng's BBQed wings were so popular they were eaten up fairly quickly. I waited for one of his while watching the show the others were watching (a competition between sissies). It was good. The chicken wings, I meant.

Creeping up to the Bedroom, most of the people were sleeping in the room except 4, who were played Bluff. I strolled up and down, waiting for my turn to bathe. Once I was clean again, I went back to the Bedroom. The 4 were still playing Bluff. I waited till they were done before settling down beside Michelle to sleep.

I slept from 2am all the way to 7am. Today was check-out day. Some people had to leave early (way before check-out time). There were only around 10 people left when we checked out. We cleared up the rubbish on the table tops (the floor will always be dirty, so we didn't care) and packed everything we had into our bags, trying to be extra careful not to leave anything behind. I locked up the House at around 9.20am and went to check out, returning the BBQ pit and the stand along the way. Checking out was super easy; all I had to do was to slip the key into a box.

We waited for the shuttle bus back to Bedok. Once we reached Bedok MRT Station, most of the 2/2 '02 gals went off for their 2/2 '02 chalet at Downtown East. Maybe next year 2/4 '02 will have a chalet too. For now, the 3/1 spirit lives on, even if it's a bit sleepy.

When I reached home, the one thing that I didn't want to happen was to make myself unhappy. Unfortunately, my mum made that happen.

Right now, as I'm typing my entry and looking at my surrounding, it feels alien, whereas the House felt like home. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which home I preferred at that moment of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home