Friday, December 26, 2003

Boxing Day, but I still have work to do.

Went back to school to meet with Jane to work on the duty list for the councillors next year. We worked in the new canteen, where occasional parents and their soon-to-be-Secondary-1 children walked past to get to the bookshop in the school.

We finished at around 12.15pm. I hurried to Ginza to buy a simple lunch (McPepper and a regular Iced Milo), then took away the lunch to eat it in school.

ELDDS started at 1pm. Today's session was to see our performances for the CCA Extravaganza next year. Unfortunately, my group, who had wanted to change our script, didn't do so during the long break, which meant we had to come up with the script and perform it to the audience next Tuesday, which is the next ELDDS session (the last ELDDS session of the year). In other words, we're roasted.

At night, I was told to call Mrs. Lim, who wanted me to plan a rough sketch of the traffic flow of the classes next year in two areas: 1) from the parade square to the classrooms, and 2) from the classrooms to the hall. I worked till past midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home