Saturday, December 27, 2003

My father accompanied me to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) building this morning to register for my identity card. Maybe because it was 9.00am on a Saturday that there weren't a lot of people in the queue. I didn't have to wait long for my turn. The attendant behind the counter first took my fingerprints digitally. Then she scanned my photo into the computer. The photo, truth be told, wasn't very good; I should have taken it with my short hair and I should have smiled.

Anyway, after the registration procedures were over, I headed back via MRT to school, where I had on-site planning in the new campus with Mr. Chee regarding the traffic flow of classes in the respective places (please see the previous entry for the two areas of concern). It wasn't very easy, considering that firstly, it was a new campus and secondly, the classroom arrangement was pretty much fixed, meaning there might have been jams and long waits here and there. Eventually we sorted them out before noon. After informing Mrs. Lim about our proposal of the traffic route, I went home to draw out the plan on the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home