Friday, December 12, 2003

The Student Council had a bowling outing today. Originally planned as an ice skating outing, it was changed to bowling after poor response.

I arrived at Cathay Bowling Centre (at The Chevrons) at around 12.40pm. The place definitely looked better than the other bowling centres I've seen. I sat down on one of the bar chairs to wait for the rest.

Most of them arrived 15 minutes past one. We booked our lanes, got our shoes (I forgot to bring socks, which meant an extra $1 for the socks) and went on to play. My first game was okay. The second game we had was a bit rush, because we were supposed to finish by 3.45pm, so that the management can prepare for a tournament that's coming up. We had 12 players, and we were supposed to finish within 1 hour. Eventually we did finish just as the time reached 3.45pm.

Once we were done bowling, most of the people went to the arcade on the ground floor, but I wasn't really interested in arcade games, so I went home first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home