Monday, December 15, 2003

This morning, I went to school for next year's Orientation Camp trial run. In my bag were clothes, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, towel and a windbreaker. That's because the EXCO's staying overnight in the school tonight. I thought we were going to hang out in the school for the whole day, so I brought my overnight stuff.

Anyway, we played some of the games, with some involving water bombs. I only got a bit wet. I was later informed that we were going to Ms Wassan's house to stay for the night as the school might be deemed unsafe to stay during this period. Then noon came and I went out for lunch (chicken rice) with Kegan, Wei Loong and Bernice. After lunch, the others went to their respective destinations (Kegan and Wei Loong, home; Bernice, I don't know), while I headed back to school to enjoy a quiet (and boring) time.

Fast forward to 4pm: I was at the bus stop with Edwin, who had planned to meet Kegan to go to West Bowl together. At 4.25pm, Edwin received an SMS message to board the next 197 we saw. We did. Arriving at the bus stop in front of Clementi Stadium, we headed to West Bowl, where Jane was already waiting at the last lane with her overnight stuff and her mahjong set. We booked the games first, then waited for Wei Loong, Bernice and Ms Ang to arrive.

After our games, we got into Ms Ang's car to go to Jurong Point. Bernice said she wanted to cook spaghetti tonight, so we were going to buy the ingredients. Besides, Ms Wassan was not out from her meeting yet. We headed to McDonald's after getting what we needed at NTUC FairPrice to rest our feet and wait for the signal to go to Ms Wassan's house.

It was around 7.45pm when we arrived at Ms Wassan's house. When we stepped into her house, it was like stepping into an Ikea showroom. One word: Cozy. We settled down; Bernice and Wei Loong immediately went into the kitchen to cook. Some of us played mahjong. It was around 9pm when dinner was ready.

After dinner, I dove into the sofa, turned on the TV and watched the Survivor: Pearl Islands grand finale at 10pm while the others continued to chat at the dining table. By 11pm, everybody was in the living room, some playing/learning mahjong and me still watching Survivor. The Sole Survivor was going to be revealed very soon...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home