Monday, December 22, 2003

Today we had the trial run for tomorrow's Sec 1 Registration. After giving out the name tags and a little briefing on the duties, we moved to arrange the tables and benches in the canteen for the buying of books and uniform. I underestimated the size of the canteen - it was really big. Along the way, the Sec 2 councillors gave constructive feedback about the arrangement and proposed a few changes, some of which we took.

After the break which followed, we moved into trial run mode, where the 4 EXCO members who were present (besides me) and the PSG members who were to help out tomorrow acted as parents of Primary 6 students who were going to come tomorrow. Unfortunately, most of the student leaders didn't realize that they were parents. Seeing that the time was 1pm already, we sent them off to lunch wherever they wanted to (which made them very happy). Jane and I went back to the old campus to work on the computer there drawing the new arrangement for the bookshop area.

Returning to the new campus at 2.20pm, we wolfed down our lunch (duck rice) which Mdm Yong bought for us (really have to thank her) and began our trial run all over again. This time, we only had 3 EXCO members around (including me), so all we supposed to be parents. In the end I don't know what happened to me.

After that I only remembered I went home at 7pm with the name tags of those who didn't turn up in one hand and my class banner on the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home