Thursday, December 04, 2003

Went to school this morning to pack the Student Lounge. Some other EXCO members packed some of the things in the Student Lounge yesterday morning. I had intended to go as well, meaning that I'd have to rush out of the class chalet. In the end, under Kegan's continuous persuasion and the temptation of bowling, I decided not to go.

Kegan was the only person around when I entered the Lounge. Nobody else came in for another 30 minutes, and during that 30 minutes we couldn't pack a single thing because none of us knew where the previous batch last stopped yesterday. Bernice and subsequently Mrs. Lim came along, and only then we started packing the rest of the stuff. We stopped at around 1.30pm for lunch, where I had a bite from Mrs. Lim's lunch. I went home at 2.10pm for my full lunch.

After lunch, I went to Westmall for an interview where I was the interviewee. The interviewer's group was doing a research project, and their research project is one in many others that will be compiled into a book, to be released next year. I was already notified earlier this year by the group's teacher-in-charge that I will be interviewed.

I met the interviewer outside the library and went to KFC for the interview. The interviewer, probably a Sec. 2 girl, wasn't exactly professional. I doubted she passed her oral examination. (No offence to the girl if she's reading this.) We finished the interview at around 4.00pm, after which I headed to the Singapore Post Office on the 5th storey to turn in my NKF Donation cards (with the pathetic sum of money). I headed home after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home