Saturday, January 24, 2004

Abraham asked me out for bowling. We met at 1.30pm at Bukit Batok MRT Station. Abraham went to Popular in Westmall to buy a CD first. We then took a taxi to The Chevrons (Abraham paid for the ride).

We went up to Cathay Bowl. There was a promotion where each game cost $3. Each of us bought 2 games and went to get our shoes. We played through the two rounds and I won both. Later, Abraham said he wanted a third game and will treat me to one too, taking it as a late birthday present for me. Abraham won the third round. My scores for the three games were 67-84-71.

When we were about to go home, it started to rain heavily. We waited till the rain became smaller before crossing the road and taking the bus. Abraham went to Westmall to buy his sister a birthday present. I went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home