Wednesday, January 21, 2004

It's Chinese New Year's eve. Today is quite a happy day for all students, because there weren't any big lessons. Come to think of it, there weren't any lessons; the first two periods were spent with the form teachers. I was out from class to help out in the concert. When the classes started to come in, I directed the traffic.

During the concert, I had two separate roles. During a quiz on Chinese customs, I was the 'God of Fortune dressed in Nan Hua uniform', i.e. giving out the prizes to students who got the questions correct. During the prize-presentation ceremony, I announced the prize-winners. Originally I thought I had no duties, but in the end I helped out, and I'm not unhappy.

After the concert, I went down to the canteen. Hoards of ex-students were present and making a lot of noise. The EXCO spotted a few members of the previous EXCO. We were having a meeting regarding the attitudes of a few Councillors, and at the end of the meeting, not only have we achieved what we wanted to discuss, we also came up with some more lame EXCO actions to add to the ones we already had.

I went back home. Our family had our reunion dinner, then I played computer till the CNY Countdown Show began. I watched past midnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home