Saturday, January 31, 2004

Today is the Lunar New Year Reunion cum Homecoming Day. Today, ex-students of Nan Hua returned to the school to visit. Yan Chen and I were the emcees. It wasn't too difficult, except for the fact that we were speaking under the hot sun.

After the emcee job, I rushed off to the Hall, where my station was. Jenny and I were supposed to explain the Hall to ex-students who came past in the groups led by our Councillors. There weren’t a lot, and we cleared up our station at around 11am.

Arriving in the canteen, I went forward to the Big Bear Mascot. They were promoting the Nan Hua Bears to the canteen stall vendors. The sale was managed by the "Bao Ga Liao" Company (Everything-Also-Got), made up of a few of our Councillors and led by Mr. Chia. It seemed that the person under the Bear Mascot (which was supposed to be a female) was Shao Ming. :P

After a few photo-taking sessions, we went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home