Friday, February 27, 2004

Biology was the last paper. As always, I found myself finishing the paper in half an hour. When you start writing crap, you can finish a paper very quickly.

Today, the 'O' Level Examination 2003 results were also released. Our class had 33 A1s, 5 A2s and 2 B3s. Sadly, I was one of the two. Mdm Yong spoke to all students who got A2 or B3. I also listened to Mdm Foo's talks. Her advice was to forget about everything related to school during the weekend and start thinking about whether we should continue to study Higher Chinese after the weekend.

Originally there was a debate meeting scheduled for this afternoon, when the motion for next Friday's debate would be released. However, when the debate team saw that it wasn't out at 3 plus, they went home. Who would want to wait?

Note: I told my father of my 'O' Level results. His reaction was, "Wow, so high?" He later explained that when my elder brother took his 'O' Levels at the end of Sec 4, he received a B3 for Chinese too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home