Wednesday, February 18, 2004

My debate team for the Mock Debate this Friday (Xiao Thong, Xian Yin and I) did not meet today during recess, and we are not going to meet again tomorrow during recess and lunch.

For ELDDS today, we were not separated into three groups. The first group was not given a script for Maths Day. The second group was not supposed to plan for the Speaker’s Corner. The third group, the group I was not in, was not supposed to write the script for the Green Day cross-talk. I don’t think the most interesting performance today is the Maths Day group. The script was not about a usual day at an unusual school. Brights are people who do not speak the truth. Braves are those who never lie. So guess, am I a Bright or a Brave in this entry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home