Friday, February 13, 2004

This morning, announcements were given by me. Started 4 days ago, this was to give student leaders more opportunities to develop their talents. Incidentally, I was told to give a Total Defence message. In it, a part talked about the skits to be performed by the 'very talented ELDDS members'.

30 minutes before the Upper Secondary lunch period, I excused myself from Chemistry lesson to prepare for the skit. After changing into our costumes, we went through our lines once before heading out to perform. We returned to class after the performance.

Immediately after school, I went to the staff room to look for Mdm Foo to do my Chinese re-test. I did it until a few minutes past 3.30 p.m., then rushed back for ELDDS. Today's ELDDS was a Valentine's Day special. Performances were made by members who were not involved in the Total Defence skits. After the items, the teachers presented coasters to all members as a gift. The coasters were made in such a way that they can be joined together to form one whole chain. We went home after the session which ended a little earlier than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home