Saturday, April 03, 2004

There was supposed to be a Chemistry Timed Practice this morning, but the department decided to change it to the experiment day for those who took the pilot test. This meant I was involved.

The moment candidates walked into the labs, we could see that all the apparatus we had requested for in the report we returned to the teachers were placed neatly on the benches, together with the three samples of the acid. Apparently I did not seem to be the only one doing titration, but titration was a minority. Quan Ming, who was supposed to be seated next to me for the test, was absent.

We carried on with our experiment and when the actual experiment was over, we had to write another report on the success or failure of the experiment and what could be done to improve it. I finished just on time, submitted my paper and cleared up both mine and Quan Ming's apparatus.

I joined Wei Loong, who also took the pilot test, and we opened the Councillor's Room to freeze in there until the Councillor Meeting that afternoon, which wasn't that eventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home