Friday, September 17, 2004

Prelim 2004
Paper: 5052/03 Physics


I was in the fourth and last shift for today's practical exam. It's the same procedure as Mid-Year, so all of us knew the drill: quarantined in the Hall (and the AVA Room later) until it was our turn. Today the class 'booked' a corner at the back of the Hall where there were already tables and chairs placed. I only studied one chapter of Social Studies before I began to share lame questions with a bunch of people. Behind us, some students from 4/3 began to play table tennis (there were table tennis tables at the corner where we were) and 4/1ers also joined in. I had a bit of luck playing table tennis; it was only my second time playing table tennis (the first, if you recall, was a disaster).

Later in the AVA room, a bunch of us sat in a circle and started playing with the table tennis balls and bats. Soon the eight of us were sending balls flying in every direction within the circle, trying to play four games of mini table tennis on the floor simultaneously. It was so hilarious I forgot about the Physics practical for a while.

Business had to be finished. Today's experiments, to me, were pretty simple and I could finish them quickly and move on to the questions which required more thinking and writing. I headed home after lunch, anticipating tonight's premiere of Survivor: Vanuatu - Islands of Fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home