Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Prelim 2004
Paper: 5068/02 Chemistry


This paper was pretty simple too (at least simpler than MYE). What's up with the papers this week? Are we going to expect easy papers throughout the week? I'll be jumping for joy then.

NKF staff called me today about donation cards for the Children's Medical Fund. This time, I'm just going to have one sent to me. Who cares what my parents say? It's my card.

9.09 pm was the time tonight, the 15th day of the 8th month in the Lunar Calendar, that the moon will be seen at its roundest. I missed it, but orange stars flickered at a courtyard near my flat. I recalled the times when I was still in primary school and living in Jurong West, where my parents will light up my paper lantern and I'd carry it while we walked to a basketball court across the road and run around with the lantern. Sigh...now that I think back, I realised I do have a childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home