Tuesday, October 26, 2004

GCE O-Level Examination 2004
Paper: 5052/03 Physics


I was in the first shift today, so I had to report by 7.45am to AVA 1. After a short while in the air-conditioned room, we moved to our respective labs to get ready to begin at 8am. To me, the paper today was quite okay, though I kept worrying if I had done the stuff correctly or not.

Once our paper was over, we had to move to the Hall to be quarantined until 1.30pm, after which we must leave the school compound (according to the teacher). This was to minimise communication between candidates who have taken the paper and those who have not.

I sat with Fang You and spent the first hour or so studying a chapter in Social Studies. After that, I was thinking of Maths problems from friends and about my JC choice. I had told those who have asked me that my first choice was HCJC, but the truth is I'm still undecided between HCJC and NJC. I've heard that there's quite a number of friends going to NJC. Then again, I've also heard that NJC is more 'muggerish' (a Singlish term meaning that students study a lot) than HCJC. Looking at last year's L1R5 aggregate scores with bonus points for students entering the Science stream, HCJC will probably be harder to get in than NJC with my score. So to those whom I've said somewhat definitely HCJC, I take back what I said and replace it with: "I am still pondering."

And I can't wait for October 29; Stefanie Sun's 8th album "Stefanie" will be out in stores!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home