Thursday, October 28, 2004

GCE O-Level Examination 2004
Paper: 5093/03 Biology


Once again, I'm in shift one, so I was in school by 7.45am. Once we had moved to the corridor outside Chemistry Lab 3 (the lab I would be taking the exam in), we had to wait quite a while to go in (probably because they had to settle some stuff required for the exam).

Once I placed my stationery on the bench allocated to me, I looked at the bench to find, among the usual apparatus, 4 capsules of solutions and a prawn. According to the teachers, they're fresh. :p

Question 1 was pretty easy; question 2 would be the killer, since the first drawing was worth 8 marks (and labels were not required). Overall, however, I finished within an hour and spent most of the remaining time slacking away in the lab.

Once the paper was over, it's another 4 hours in the hall studying and slacking away. Went home straight at 1.30pm like Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home