Friday, December 10, 2004

2o4o2 Chalet (Day 2)

I woke up a few minutes past 7 after a very good night's sleep. Jackson was still sleeping, so I was careful not to make too much noise. Outside, Delia and Velvry were also awake. According to them, the other guys played till 6 and then went to bed. I went into Hut A to find most of them awake, so I went in to take my toothbrush and toothpaste and then to the toilet to brush my teeth. By the time I was done the guys (except Jackson) were awake. Then, I just hung around until Jackson woke up last. Once all of us were freshened up we proceeded to check-out.

On the way to the Palawan Beach Monorail Station, Jackson was the liveliest, also trying to talk us into going to watch the movie National Treasure. We reached the station with 50 minutes to spare (the first train would arrive at around 9.20am), so we sat down on the benches and waited while staring at a bunch of people playing with the frisbee on the beach. When the train finally came, we took it to the Visitor Arrival Centre and then the Sentosa bus back to mainland Singapore.

We had breakfast at the Seah Im Food Centre (looked like brunch for Jackson, who had chicken rice and fishball noodles). Since nobody else was interested in watching National Treasure, we decided to head home on the MRT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home