Wednesday, December 22, 2004

8.45am. What the...?! I've overslept! I quickly downed my breakfast and rushed to school. I was supposed to be in school by 9am for the Sec 1 Registration trial run, which I'll be helping out in. Eventually I only reached school at 9.30am. The briefing by Mrs Siew, the new teacher-in-charge for the Sec 1 Registration (past registrations' in-charge had been Mdm Yong, from the earliest registration I knew), was still going on.

The Councillors and Careforce members finally get down to our hands a few minutes past 10, moving the tables and benches in the canteen to form the queues and counters for the sale of uniform and books. All the furniture were arranged by 12nn and Puay Bing, Exco-in-charge of the registration (coincidentally one of the Heads of Discipline in the 12th Exco), gave us a little break.

After the break Mrs Siew and the teachers came back and we did a little review of what we had done today. After quite a long time where the Councillors and Careforce members learn how to tie their ties, we were sort of dismissed at 3pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home