Friday, December 17, 2004

I checked the PAE posting results on the PAE website at 10am, hoping for a belated birthday present. I was momentarily stunned when I saw 'ANGLO-CHINESE JUNIOR COLLEGE' written under my name. I had 7 points with bonus and NJC doesn't want me, eh?

I later went to NJC to try to appeal, only to find out appeals into NJC are only through CCA. (Maybe it's the same for all the JCs; I don't really know.) This means that if an appeal student is good in his/her CCA and the school has a demand for the CCA or if the CCA is a niche in the school, he/she may have a better chance to get into the school. The guy in the General Office told me that with my drama skills, I don't stand a very good chance of having a successful appeal.

As I walked out of the school, I changed my view about going into ACJC. The last time I went to the ACJC Open House, though I didn't find out as much as I could about the school, I really liked their Drama Club. The ACSianTheatre seems to have lots of plays and projects and all that stuff. Maybe it won't be bad after all. Besides, it's only for the first three months; I can always switch to NJC if my O Level results are much better.

That is, if I don't fall in love with ACJC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home