Wednesday, December 01, 2004

On Mrs. Siew's 'request' yesterday before I went home, I came back to school today to help her check data for the School Excellence Model (also pretty confidential stuff) with Kegan and Clovis. We originally set the starting time to be 10am, but Mrs. Siew had something in the morning, so she came in much later. At the start we were a bit clueless about what we were supposed to do, but after a while we got a bit of the hang of it.

Clovis had to go for badminton sometime in the afternoon, so Kegan and I continued until we were done, the time being around 2pm. I had lunch - fried beehoon Mrs. Siew bought for us - while Kegan waited for Mrs. Lim and Ms. Wassan who went out to buy lunch and desserts. When they returned we went up to the Staff Lounge to meet them. I took a bowl of grass jelly topped with shaved ice while the teachers and two other ex-students (who came to help another teacher) ate. Towards the end Mr. Foo came in and talked a huge bunch of stuff with us. Kegan and I went home at 4.30pm.

Tonight was the night: the crowning of the first Singapore Idol. Everybody, remember this name: TAUFIK BATISAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home