Sunday, December 05, 2004

Woke up at around 7am (again) and had breakfast. After that I sat down in the living room to read the Lime magazine (Malaysia) which I bought yesterday at Bintang Shopping Centre while the adults chatted.

We went back to grandpa's house later ('cause all our stuff are there) and stayed there till 4pm. We then rode in my second uncle's car back to Johor Bahru, where he lived. We had dinner at a local restaurant (in Malaysia, all food-eating places are called restaurants) before he drove us to the customs and we got off. From there, we returned to Singapore.

We arrived at home to face a house which didn't seem to have been populated since we left for Malaysia on Friday. My elder brother was supposed to have come back on Friday on leave from NS to take care of his plants and fishes. We thought the fishes were dying of hunger, but they returned to their hyperactive modes later. Went to bed after scrubbing myself clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home