Friday, January 28, 2005

Alas, I failed my first test in JC: 5/20. Only about 4 or 5 in our class passed, with Vishanth getting 18. Then, double PE today was quite slack. We learned the basics of throwing a discus, then took our height and weight. I was a bit shocked to find myself borderline overweight. Uh-oh.

After school today I stayed back to wait for my parents. They and other JC1 students' parents were coming this evening for the J1 Parents' Welcome Tea at LT4. But, basically, my mum came for the refreshments. I think only three 1SA1 students' parents came among others, which is not surprising since more than half the class are foreign scholars and their parents are back home. Wonder how much they miss their families and if they get to go back to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home