Saturday, April 16, 2005

Headed to school in the morning to help out in the final day of the ACJC Annual Swim Meet. Originally in logistics, I switched over to being a timekeeper because there was a shortage of timekeepers. The good thing was I got to spend about 2 hours barefoot on the pool deck (to me, being barefoot makes me feel free; that's why I would rather go barefoot :p) and I occasionally got the refreshing splash from the swimmers as they touched the walls of the pool.

The whole meet ended off with a solo synchronised swimming performance (notice the irony between 'solo' and 'synchronised'?) and the prize-presentation ceremony, where CKS emerged as the overall House Champions again. ;) It's nice being in CKS. Hehe. My volunteering for the swim meet ended with the carrying of the trophies back to the staff room at Oldham Wing.

Went out in the afternoon to get a few things needed for the Camelot performance. My first destination was Jurong Point, but I couldn't get the belt which I wanted, so I headed all the way to Far East Plaza in Orchard (because Ms Wong recommended that place) and got the belt from 77th Street. After that I took the train back to Bukit Batok and bought deodorant and shoe freshener from NTUC. I didn't spot any Habbo Prepaid Cards at the Comics Connection store in all three shopping centres, so I guess I'll buy them next time. I also bought two KFC meals before heading back home, since my elder brother was craving for the Curry Crunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home