Friday, April 22, 2005

Today's PE periods were spent in the ACJC Gym. This was my first time actually using gym machines, so I felt kinda awkward. I actually thought I pissed off Jun Yi, who was my teacher for the day since I wasn't present in class when they began the first lesson in the gym last Friday.

We had two tests after lunch. The F. Maths topical test on series wasn't too difficult (finished within 10 minutes), and the GP open-book common test wasn't too difficult too, considering I read some articles in drips and draps.

Camelot rehearsal today started off with the usual lecture on ticket selling. We had a short dance rehearsal for Camelot after the drama rehearsal, after which we went into rehearsing for the MOE dance, which is actually a variation of the Investiture dance. We finished at around 9.30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home