Friday, July 15, 2005

For double PE period today, we had our first lesson on Body Combat which ACJC has organised. Our instructor was probably someone from some gym, wasn't sure which. Anyway, I was expecting some sort of karate or kungfu when I walked into the Badminton Hall for the lesson, but really, it's like 'kungfu' dance. I loved the music and it just got me moving. By the end of the two periods I was, like, sweating like mad. We still have a few more weeks of it.

After school, we had the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for ACSian Theatre, or what they called it, the meeting. (Well, it doesn't take a genius to know what the meeting would be about, especially if it's held this time of the year.) The new committee has ... I forgot how many people, and I've landed myself a spot in the Treasurer place. Suraj is President and Natalie B. is Vice-President. Then when I was going home, Mel, the former treasurer, sms-ed me saying that she was sick and so could not come, and that she had picked me because of my passion for theatre. Wooo, I'm flattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home