Monday, July 04, 2005

It's a holiday today 'cause it's Youth Day. Slacking at home, a call came in the middle of the afternoon. My mum picked up the call and said in a bit of surprise, "Oh, NDP05?" She then passed me the phone and after confirming my identity, the person on the other end of the phone told me that I had gotten 2 tickets to the actual day NDP05 parade on August 9. I was probably in such a shock that I was sought of speechless.

Apparently, there always appears a case where there will be tickets uncollected after the allocated collection period for the tickets, so then the ticketing personnel will call the people selected on a reserve list to give away the tickets. What luck that I got into the reserve list!

So that evening (5 plus), I headed down to Far East Square to collect my tickets. At first, walking from Chinatown MRT Station, I overshot Far East Square. Then, walking back and looking properly, the ticket collection venue was really sort of hidden from the public's eye from the main roads. Whoo, what a lovely gift for Youth Day! Now looking for someone to go with me though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home