Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Week in a Glance

Term Exam Week

The opening week of Term 3 is the first major test for the J1s: Term Exams. Starting with GP on Monday (27th June) and ending with Chemistry on Friday (1st July). The toughest paper was easily the F. Maths paper, but the others should be fine for me. Or, at least, I hope so.

Weekend

I spent Saturday morning swimming at Clementi with Desmond. I swam a warm-up lap before Desmond pointed out that another two guys beside us looked very familiar. Alas, it's Shao Ming and Kel Lay, also here for a swim. Shao Ming and I chatted quite a bit in the pool. Left the pool after Shao Ming and Kel Lay at about 12.30pm.

Sunday afternoon, then, was spent at K-Box Jurong East with June Teng, Jesslyn, Beiqin, Wern Jian and Ho Yuen. I think June Teng and I sang the most songs today, and I went off key so many times because I was trying to sing on a higher register, which is not my cup of tea. But I can't wait for the next trip to K-Box again. ;)

Tomorrow is a holiday (Youth Day), but I'm probably gonna spend some time doing some tutorials, especially F. Maths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home