Monday, August 08, 2005

It's National Day Eve today, and ACJC's National Day Celebrations began as usual (in ACS schools' tradition) with a Thanksgiving Service. After the meaningful service, some teachers and a band made up of students led the school in National Day songs which we clapped and sang to. Overall I was satisfied with the celebrations; my only complaint was about wearing school uniform to school instead of a red T-shirt, like what the ACS(I) boys wore to school today.

The day wasn't over for me yet. After the end of the celebrations at 9-plus, there was a dance rehearsal for the Carnival performance at 11am, and after that there was a rehearsal for the Arts House play at 6pm. When the rehearsal ended, it was finally the time to relax and celebrate. I can't wait for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home