Wednesday, September 28, 2005

*Shakes my head and looks at the computer screen groggily*

Wooo! Sorry about the inactivity, I fell asleep in front of the computer since my last entry, and as Green Day's song goes, "Wake me up when September ends."

It's indeed time to wake up. Our Promotional Examinations (Promos) are starting next Monday and I have not done any revision (as usual). In school, Maths and F. Maths revision started last week, Physics a few days ago and Chemistry, just today. That despite the fact that next Monday's papers are GP and Chemistry. What great timing.

Already I'm looking forward to the December holidays and spending time out at chalets with my friends. *Looks into the future* Oh no, I predict a poor result for the Promos...better start working hard!

...But not tonight, The Amazing Race 8 is debutting tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home