Saturday, October 08, 2005

ACJC Promotional Examinations 2005

The Promos started this Monday and will end next Wednesday. For me, it ended unofficially yesterday, since the only paper I have left to take is Physics SPA (next Wednesday). The week had not gone on too badly. The most difficult paper for me was Chemistry (Monday afternoon), while the easiest was the Maths C paper (Wednesday morning). GP (Monday morning), Physics and F. Maths (Friday) come in no particular order between those two. And Chem SPA (Thursday morning), I did my best in the experiment to prepare aspirin. Other than a not-so-dry sample and a black spot screaming "IMPURITY" at me, everything else was fine. At least I didn't screw up.

Now I get to enjoy 4 free days. I really don't know what I can do within this period. Go swimming, go buy a new CD, slack at home and surf the Internet. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home