Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

I went to Suntec City today with Jackson to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. My father had gotten the free movie tickets from the Singapore Police Co-operative Society, but since he doesn't really watch movies, he gave them to me.

I shan't spoil the movie for those who have not watched it, but I was enthralled by the movie as a whole. One word of caution though: don't rush to leave the cinema immediately after the credits start rolling. That's how movie-goers miss certain ending (punchline) scenes (like the Lockhart scene at the end of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets).

After the movie we went back to Westmall to meet Zhi Yuan who was buying gifts for a (female) friend of his before Jackson and him went back to his apartment while I headed home. Later, while I was surfing the net, I discovered that the gal who played Susan in "TLTWATW" had the exact same birthday as me: December 16, 1988! (I thought she was quite beautiful too. Sigh...why aren't I as handsome...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home