Thursday, December 01, 2005

A little quiz I took off someone's blog:

List down 20 names that come to your mind. (Names mentioned are not in order.)
1. June Teng
2. Jesslyn
3. Jeffrey
4. Jun Yi
5. Jiun Siang
6. Joel Ye
7. Yan Bo
8. Barry
9. Robyn
10. Eliza-barney
11. Xianglong
12. Kegan
13. Michelle
14. Fang You
15. Yvonne
16. Yen Nee
17. Tania
18. Quan Ming
19. Phangzy
20. Delia

(Hehe, first 10 are my current classmates in 1SA1...next 10 were my classmates from NHSS 4o1. And I deliberately placed all the Js together. :])

- How did you meet 13?: Michelle - We were classmates from Sec 1.
- What would you do if you never met 5?: Jiun Siang - I would have thought I was the lamest person on the planet.
- What do you honestly think of 10?: Eliza-barney - She's a great gal, though she gave me the creeps when I first met her.
- Have you ever liked no.3?: Jeffrey - In an alternate universe, but not in the real world.
- If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would like to do?: June Teng - Pray that she finds peace with God in Heaven. :)
- Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?: Jesslyn & Xianglong - I doubt they know each other. But, yeah, if they knew each other, they would make a good couple.
- Do you think 12 is hot?: Kegan - Shao Ming does.
- Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple?: June Teng & Tania - Nope, sorry, both gals.
- Do you know any of 3's family members?: Jeffrey - Never met his family before.
- On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14?: Fang You - Cute guy? Er...7?
- What would you do if 4 just professed their undying love for you: Jun Yi - I would politely decline, and recommend Yan Bo to him.
- What language does 19 speak?: Phangzy - English, Chinese and some dialect (I'm not sure which one though.)
- Who is 8 going out with?: Barry - Don't know. Probably some gal in Indonesia?
- Would 18 and 5 make a good couple?: Quan Ming & Jiun Siang - Nope, sorry, both guys.
- When was the last time you talked to 6?: Joel Ye - During the Project Work Oral Presentation examination.
- What is 18's favorite band?: Quan Ming - Er... May Day? I'll need to read his blog again. :)
- Does 4 have any siblings?: Jun Yi - In my memory, yes (I mean, he didn't really say he's an only child).
- Would you ever date 1?: June Teng - If I am not too boring for her.
- Would you ever date 7?: Yan Bo - He wants to date me.
- Is 15 single?: Yvonne - Not married, but not sure if she's going steady with anybody.
- What is 19's last name?: Phangzy - Phang.
- What is 3's middle name?: Jeffrey - Chinese people don't have middle names.
- What is 10's fantasy?: Eliza-barney - Er...?
- Would 14 and 19 make a good couple?: Fang You & Phangzy - Nope, sorry, both guys.
- What school does 16 go to?: Yen Nee - Currently in ACJC with me.
- What school does 1 go to?: June Teng - Also ACJC.
- Where does 9 live?: Robyn - Somewhere in Bishan or Ang Mo Kio.
- Would you make out with 13?: Michelle - Psst...I would love to. *:o*
- Are 5 and 6 best friends? : Jiun Siang & Joel - Friends yes, but not really the best of friends.
- Is 20 older than you?: Delia - Same year, but yea, she's older.
- Is 4 the sexiest bitch alive?: Jun Yi - Sexy yes, but not a bitch.
- Is 17 your ex?: Tania - I've never had girlfriends.
- Do you ever see yourself with 12 and 18?: Kegan & Quan Ming - Nope, sorry, we're guys.
- How is 2?: Jesslyn - Doing fine I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home