Friday, March 10, 2006

I've just completed packing my luggage (with the help of my mum) and cut my fingernails. In a few minutes' time I will bathe, shave, have dinner and head on to school to help in the loading of equipment. And in about 9 hours' time, I'll be on the plane to Johannesburg, South Africa.

Yep, the day for ACSian Theatre's South Africa performance tour has come. We'll be there for about 8 days, returning on Sunday morning. The excitement in me is building very slowly though. I'll probably feel the full force when I get on the plane.

Before I leave, I must make another advertisement:

ACSian Theatre presents
THE TEMPEST


Dates and Times: 6, 7 April 2006 - 8pm; 8 April 2006 - 2pm, 8pm
Venue: DBS Arts Centre - Home of Singapore Repertory Theatre
Tickets: $25 (Free seating)

If you haven't seen me in an ACSian Theatre performance before, this is the one to catch. I'm dancing a lot again, and I've got a minor role, but you must still come and watch. Tag my board; I've got tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home